15% DISCOUNT FOR MY CONTACTS – THE EARLIER YOU BOOK, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
Book before 21 December and save $200 on the 2 day conference and $340 on the gold pass!
PLUS given I am presenting, my contacts are entitled to a further 15% discount off the full conference fees. Register online using promotion code PJFS or call (02) 8719 5118 and mention my name. Save up to $565 off the full gold pass fee!
50% DISCOUNT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE UNDER 21!
- Spend a full morning session with one of the world’s most revered spiritual leaders, His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Explore how to grow a good person with leading educators and childhood advocates including Reggio Children visionary Carla Rinaldi.
- Hear an insightful exploration of the impact of mindsets on learning and achievement with motivation expert Carol Dweck, and discover how to encourage our children’s natural curiosity with pioneering researcher Todd Kashdan.
- Acclaimed parenting expert Wendy Mogel explains why a skinned knee is a blessing in disguise, and leading Slow Movement proponent Carl Honoré asks whether we’re micromanaging our children.
- Explore the challenges facing teachers, parents and young people in achieving “digital wisdom” with tech savvy educator Marc Prensky, and Australia’s most popular blogger Mia Freedman.
- Be inspired by Young Australian of the Year Marita Cheng who built a global organisation supporting technical education for girls and myself, Young Queenslander of the Year Yassmin Abdel-Magied who founded Youth Without Borders.
- Be moved and uplifted by the courage and determination shown by champion Paralympic swimmer Matthew Cowdrey and by mental health advocate Bronte O’Brien.
- Be entertained by humourist and well-known media personality Gretel Killeen as she explores how to be your true, imperfect self and by spoken word poet Bravo Child.
40+ SPEAKERS 1000+ DELEGATES