The titles in the series:
- Independence and connections: caring for adolescents
- I’m an individual: children and young people with disabilities
- Participation: creating opportunities for children and young people to contribute to decision-making
- Reality fostering: the impact of fostering on carers and their families
- Whose job is this? team work in foster care
- Whose problem is this? managing and responding to challenging and difficult behaviour
- Aboriginal history: the context of Aboriginal children and young people in care today
- Preventing another stolen generation: keeping Aboriginal children and young people in care connected to their culture
- Maintaining culture: helping a child retain their cultural connections and identity
Click here to download a copy of this resource.
Source: Peakcare enews 1st August 2013.