The Valuing Diversity Grants Program will allocate funding to multicultural events across Queensland in the 2014 calendar year in two categories:
· Signature Events – grants up to $20,000
· Culturally Diverse Events – grants up to $10,000.
The closing date for the submission of applications under this program is Wednesday, 10 July 2013.
Late applications may not be accepted and will be considered secondary to the applications received by the closing date.
To submit your application, you can either
· POST TO – Multicultural Affairs Queensland, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Multicultural Affairs, PO Box 15397, CITY EAST QLD 4002. Ensure your envelope is stamped (postmarked) by Australia Post before or on 10 July 2013.
· BY EMAIL – Email the application and attachments to MAQ@datsima.qld.gov.au before or on 10 July 2013. Signed copies of Section 10 – Certification – organisation, and (if applicable) Section 11 – Certification - auspicing organisation are to be posted to Multicultural Affairs Queensland, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Multicultural Affairs separately before or on 10 July 2013.
· IN PERSON – Hand-deliver your application enclosed in an envelope or package to “Decipha” (the Queensland Government tender box) at 2 Duncan Street, West End, Brisbane, no later than 4pm on 10 July 2013. Late applications will not be accepted or processed.
The envelope is to clearly specify that it is an application submitted to Multicultural Affairs Queensland, Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Multicultural Affairs, under the 2013–14 Valuing Diversity Grants Program. Please complete and attach the relevant label at Attachment 1 of the Application Form to your envelope or package.
If you have any queries in relation to the program or submitting your application, please contact Multicultural Affairs Queensland on (07) 3224 5006 or email MAQ@datsima.qld.gov.au.