Vibewire are putting the call out to changemakers (30 and under), who are working on or looking to launch creative projects with social impact, to apply to compete for $2, 000, an Innovation Lab Scholarship and other prizes at the Pitch the Future Event at the Vivid Festival of Ideas. See full list of prizes below.
We are accepting applications til 5pm May 15.
If your application is selected you along with 5 other young changemakers will have the opportunity to pitch your idea to Sydney’s creative and changemaker communities on May 30 at Vivid Ideas.
The winning projects will receive:
- $2000 seed funding (audience choice only).
- 24/7 workspace at the Vibewire Innovation Lab (6 months for the winner and 3 months for the runner-up). The Lab is Sydney’s original co-working space for social innovators and is located on Harris St in Ultimo.
- Be matched with a mentor who will meet with you regularly over the next 6 months while you develop your project;
- Be profiled on Vibewire.org.
- Receive free access to all workshops and events taking place at the Innovation Lab.
- Receive a pass to Unleashed at the Opera House in November run by the Foundation for Young Australians.
See the applicant criteria on the Vibewire website. This event is being jointly produced by a collection of Australia’s leading organisations for social and creative entrepreneurs – Vivid Ideas Festival, Vibewire, the Foundation for Young Australians, the Awesome Foundation Sydney and StartSomeGood.com. The winner will be chosen by audience selection and the runner-up will be selected by judging panel.