*** DGR Status Required***
The Peter Brock Foundation is a significant contributor to the community providing assistance to various organisations and worthwhile causes. The Foundation also has a strong commitment to assisting the community and individuals in times of need.
These Guidelines are intended to assist applicants wishing to apply to the Peter Brock Foundation for financial assistance. Preference will be given to those organisations and individuals who meet the funding criteria and a genuine need. To be considered, organisation must prove to have sound management and be able to demonstrate excellence in their activities, while individuals are assessed on a case by case basis.
• Welfare, e.g. preventative programs that help young disadvantaged people • Community Programs, e.g. particularly those that emphasise a growing understanding of self-reliance and responsibility
• Social issues, e.g. programs that help people and the community overcome social challenges (e.g. From Harm to Calm) The Peter Brock Foundation aims to work towards the following goals when allocating funding:
• The relief of hardship and suffering occasioned by natural disasters, disease and epidemics.
• The relief of hardship and suffering occasioned by family breakdowns or disruption of family relationships and support.
• The relief of hardship and suffering occasioned by illness and incapacity of any kind.
• The promotion of achievements and community participation by persons suffering from any kind of physical or mental disability.
• The promotion of medical research.
• The promotion of all forms of education including community education.
For more info: http://www.peterbrockfoundation.com.au/Funding.aspx.