NAB provides 16 hours volunteer leave each year for its employees. Our people use this leave to carry out voluntary work for not for profit organisations in their communities.
The potential impact is significant considering NAB has over 23,000 employees in Australia with the opportunity to offer over 40,000 days of volunteering each year.
If you need volunteers for a one-off piece of work, event or on an on-going basis, consider the information below. We are looking for volunteering activities that:
• can benefit community groups who need unskilled labour, with a focus on participation;
• can benefit your organisation through the use of our employees' specialist skills – find out more about skill based volunteering;
• can be held out of the office at your location, preferably during the working week;
• are at easy to get to locations as employees make their own way to the site of each activity;
• could be something we bring into our offices for completion;
• are safe and supervised; and
• does not involve unsupervised contact with children.
For more info: click here