Provider: Aboriginal Benefits Foundation
Category: Community Services & Development
Funding: Max per grant: $5,000 Min per grant: $500
Purpose: The Foundation provides grants to Aboriginal communities and individuals to support projects which advance the aims of the Foundation.
1. Seeding grants:
- to research the relevance and value of new projects that may be ineligible for support from existing agencies
- to facilitate schemes or projects of benefit to Aboriginal health, welfare or education which have potential for wider application.
- health and well being of artists and their families
- education through art projects which will benefit health and well being
- individuals and communities, with a connection to Aboriginal art and/or artists, to meet special needs
In extreme and special circumstances the Board may allocate funds outside these guidelines.
How to apply: Mail
Appl. Form: http://www.aboriginal.org.au/application.pdf
SOURCE: NTYAN via EasyGrants - Edition 7 – 2012 received 28/8/12